Monday, August 31, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Saturday, August 8, 2009
These pictures are the only evidence of it's existance.
Why? You ask. Well she needed the parts to make another creation.
I gather my tools:
(I am using several different candy boxes. Because that is how it turned out to be the easiest for me.
Peel the glued seams of the box apart.
Flatten the boxes and cut along the creases.
I trim the front and back panels to the same size. And set them aside.
I carefully bend the locking loop back on the steno pad,
And whiz bang, you have a Candy Notebook.
With the leftover pieces I was able to make a bunch of smaller notebooks. I am currently using one in my purse for whatever. These little notebooks are a great way to use up those little left over binding wires from my bind-it-all. I usually have little sections of 4 just hanging out.
I was eyeballing a box of mac and cheese the other day.....
Oh the possibilities!
Hope you have fun. Let me know if you make any. I would love to see them.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
1. It's time for the follow-up treatment.
2. The kitchen; it's not a bad place for cooking. Who knew???
3. I must be cursed.
4. My family's love is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My life is simply complicated.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was the other night sleeping. See post about dreams below.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Ryan, tomorrow my plans include another treatment and Sunday, I want to cook a good Sunday Family Meal!