I have been TERRIBLE about sending out Christmas cards for the last few years, and am hoping that this will get my rear in gear. So to speak.
Anyway, the lovely ladies at Jingle Belles and Crafty Hazelnuts have been hosting a weekly challenge to assist us in getting our Christmas cards done before we get to the panic stage on Christmas Eve.
I did really well. The first two weeks, that is. Then I sorta, kinda fell off the Christmas Card Making Wagon. Apparently I was chanting, "one, two, ninety-nine, a hundred" and thinking that the cards would spring right out of my, er, ah, um, ear.
I am proud to announce that I am all caught up with Jingle Belles, and will be caught up with Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Card Challenge this weekend. That is if you let me combine some of the challenges. I don't need that many Christmas cards, so I am saying it's okay. Okay?!?!?!
And here is what I have done so far, along with the applicable challenge:
- CHN - Week 7 - Creature - The little mouse is my creature.
- CHN - Week 11 - Gold - The green piece is matted on gold.
- CHN - Week 2 - Recycle - The snowman is the sample cut out that comes with the die.
- CHN - Week 8 - White Stuff - Okay, so mine isn't "white", but the snowflakes are there.
- JB - Week 3 - Acrylic Paint - I painted the snowman white and then swirled blue on top.
- JB - Week 8 - Sketch - Pretty much it's there.
- JB - Week 11 - Kraft, White and Lt Blue - I cheated and threw in a black sentiment.
- JB - Week 10 - Home for the Holidays - It wasn't Christmas without making cookies.
- JB - Week 9 - Text Me - It's the background paper. Easy-peasy.