Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Fillins


I know I haven't done one of these Friday Fillins in a while, but with this pic, how could I not???

So...here we go!

1. My favorite month is NOVEMBER because it's my B-day month, it's fall AND it's Thanksgiving.

2. Nothing better up your skirt than a fresh breeze.

3. I love to sniff glue. Just kidding, I love to sniff Plumerias.

4. Breakfast burritos are what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.

5. The hobby I enjoy most is CREATING. Doesn't matter what. Just CREATING.

6. Glue guns and pop dots and gel medium, oh my!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting off work early, tomorrow my plans include taking Zeke to his doggie obedience graduation, shopping for "girlie" clothes with Melissa and crafting something up in my Studio, and Sunday, I want to sleep in and see what else comes my way!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

I hope it all came together and you were able to do all the things on your list! Love the Fill Ins, you're too much. (and yes, that photo is great!)

Rosemary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosemary said...

I didn't say anything rude in the comment I deleted - but Blogger thought it was so nice, it posted it twice!