Saturday, October 17, 2009

From SCA to Chicago Politics

Melissa has a future in Chicago politics. She wanted to run for school Historian. I was thrilled. She was showing an interest in something. She had to prepare a speech, to be given next week, AND make a few posters to put in the hallways at school. I told her to make sketches of what she wanted on her posters. After 45 minutes of concentrated drawing, she showed me her sketch.... I told her she could in no way, shape or form, put the following on her posters:

MELISSA for HISTORIAN
Vote for me, or watch your back.
I have since slept with one eye open.

4 comments:

akkina van steen said...

YOU STILL IS BEAUTIFUL ENTIRE CARTES
THEREFORE I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU ON MY BLOG DO YOU WANT THE EARNED

HUGS AKKINA

Unknown said...

Very funny!

I tried to look for your email to answer your question about the snow globe image. I'll just post the link here: http://dzdoodles.com/products-page/christmas/page/3/

Have fun!

Kristen H said...

Too funny! She will fit right in as a Chicago Politician. I don't know nuthin', I didn't hear nuthin', and I didn't see NUTHIN'!
I am glad you intervened!

Electra said...

Melissa is my kinda girl!