Sunday, October 6, 2013

Opus Gluei - Autumn Harvest

The lovely Deena over at OPUS GLUEI has challenged us to use something from the Autumn Harvest in our creations this time. I was trying to decide what to do when I happened upon these lovely crochet framed embroidery hoops on Instagram. I thought, hmmm, I can do that. Famous last words, right? Except this time it worked!!!

 I had this Halloween embroidery that I stitched a couple of years back. It never quite felt complete. I grabbed that little beauty and started stitching with my hook and yarn. 


I think it's finished now. Don't you!

Now it's your turn to show us over at OPUS GLUEI your project using an Autumn Harvest.


3 comments:

deborah said...

The crochet border you added finishes it nicely. I didn't notice the ghost holding the banner until I looked at it again... love that!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's so sweet! My mother used to embroider all the time, but it's not something I ever picked up. Blessings!

Rosemary said...

I love this, should you ever tire of it, you have my address. You do really beautiful projects. I know, I have some of yours!!!