Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Haunted Houses, Invitations


During our recent trip to A.C. Moore, Melissa and I got a few Halloween decorations. Just little ones, but big enough to cause quite a bit of excited anticipation around here this evening. We started pulling out the Halloween decorations. The mantel now has a haunted house and a graveyard displayed right next to Santa's stop watch. Yup, we still have it. I mean, come on, he doesn't really need it until December 24th, right?!?!

Anyway, we got the invitations done. I scanned four of them. They really look a lot cuter in person. I really like the googley eyes.



This is four of the cards we made. There are 12 total. All of them a variation of the design you see above. All of them really cute. And here is the inside of the card. If you're free, come on over...



The girls won't be able to give them out until Thursday because I want to put some little Halloween confetti-ish shapes in each one.






I also finished my assignment for this week in Cathy Z's Design Your Life Class over at BPS. I really wasn't feeling the title in diecuts glued onto the large photo, so I re-printed it with the title printed on it. I like it WAY better.





I think that after this class, I need to find a photography class. I REALLY need help taking pictures.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Okay, you are making me want to kick myself for not taking the online class - but I couldn't fit it in. You are making such great layouts. Love this!