Friday, October 28, 2011




And...here we go!

1. Beware of girl with new computer. She will go crazy and waste the morning. She will sit and blurf in her jammies and crazy bed head.

2. I really like PICTURES of snow.

3. And since we are friends, let's have a drink or two.

4. I ain't 'fraid of no spirits?

5. Where in the heck is my motivation?

6. Beef stew is one of my favorite meals when it's cold out.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my hair all purtied up, tomorrow my plans include a hot date with a handsome man and Sunday, I want to sleep in, tidy up a bit (blech - but necessary) and then make STUFF!

3 comments:

Electra said...

Woo Hoo, welcome back, GF! (but you might want to do something with that hair.)

Deena said...

i am all for the saturday morning bed head and pj time wasting...are you sure that computer doesn't have a secret camera looking in on me? cuz i am the same way!

Gini said...

Hope your date with the hottie goes splendidly!
Gini
xx