Sunday, April 8, 2012

What do you know?

What do you know? That's the challenge right now on OPUS GLUEI. Use a technique you know, but haven't used in a while.

I had intended to make a card. I haven't been playing with paper, and it is high time I got back to it. But when push came to shove, my muse threw me at fabric, a bottle cap, a little thread, some fiberfil, a magnet and a glue gun. Can't explain it, just have to go with it.

I made this little beauty:


I surfed a bit, found a couple different tutorials. None of them put magnets on the bottoms, but I suppose not many other folks use a tin as a portable sewing kit.

If you are interested, I could be coaxed into making a tutorial of my own so you can make one of these little gems too.

What do you know that you haven't used in a while? Go on. Do it. And then go over to OPUS GLUEI and show us.

We dare you to.

3 comments:

Sian said...

Cute! Happy Easter to you and yours

Deena said...

this is awesome! would be great on a magnet board in your craft area too..nudge nudge, wink, wink....Happy Easter to all of you in your household!

Electra said...

A bottle cap? Holy cow, that's little. I would be interested....