Sunday, April 8, 2012

What do you know?

What do you know? That's the challenge right now on OPUS GLUEI. Use a technique you know, but haven't used in a while.

I had intended to make a card. I haven't been playing with paper, and it is high time I got back to it. But when push came to shove, my muse threw me at fabric, a bottle cap, a little thread, some fiberfil, a magnet and a glue gun. Can't explain it, just have to go with it.

I made this little beauty:

I surfed a bit, found a couple different tutorials. None of them put magnets on the bottoms, but I suppose not many other folks use a tin as a portable sewing kit.

If you are interested, I could be coaxed into making a tutorial of my own so you can make one of these little gems too.

What do you know that you haven't used in a while? Go on. Do it. And then go over to OPUS GLUEI and show us.

We dare you to.


Sian said...

Cute! Happy Easter to you and yours

Deena said...

this is awesome! would be great on a magnet board in your craft area too..nudge nudge, wink, wink....Happy Easter to all of you in your household!

Electra said...

A bottle cap? Holy cow, that's little. I would be interested....