Friday, September 5, 2008

Told you I would try, glad I didn't promise...

I didn't finish my page for today. I will get it done tomorrow and post it then. I am tired and I wanna go to bed. I had another good day. Got lots done in the office. I will NEVER get caught up, but I am keeping our office's head above water. My boss knows this. I think he is pleased with my work. It makes me feel good to know that he appreciates my department being down to ME.

Dinner was Chik-fil-A. I slaved over a long drive thru line to feed the family tonight. Everyone was very contented with their meals. (big smile for me)

3 comments:

dianna said...

Mmmmm Chick-Fil-A...
You done good Mom*!*

Rosemary said...

Yeah, Chik Fil A is a good meal but some people take the pickles out to eat separately - how odd...hee hee

You get a pass for no page today because you have been such a good and faithful blogger.

Love ya, Jana!

Rosemary said...

You owe us at least a weekend summary, though. (TIC)