Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Votes are in.

Here is the poster that we finally agreed upon.


Much to the relief of this politicians mother, Melissa is now the 4th Grade SCA Historian at her school.
The installation ceremony was yesterday afternoon. They let her hold a candle. With a flame.
Look at that smile. My heart just melted while I was witnessing her take the oath.




Here she is (second one from the right) with her fellow SCA Officers.




And of course the official group shot. (Again, she is second from the right)





Somehow I don't think I am the only one breathing easier.
NOTE: I forgot the camera at home. It really wasn't on my mind. Morgan had a tooth ache over the weekend and it continued Monday morning, so I took her to the dentist. She had to have a tooth pulled and my schedule was a bit rushed because of the timing of the two events. But I had my cell phone and took the bad pictures you see here. At least I have something. I usually have my camera in my purse. I have been slacking.


No comments: