Monday, June 7, 2010

Inch by inch...

I have never claimed to be original, and I am SOOOOO not going to stop taking inspiration from talented, smart, creative people. Case in point, JAN of JAN'S ART FRIENDZY. She has collected/traded inchies for around 3 years.

She used them to create art works. She bought a 2 pack of 16x20 inch canvases, painted them black and adhered the inchies. So very simple, and they look GORGEOUS.


I need to start collecting. I WANT one of these fabbie works.

Anyone up for an inchie trade????
.
.
.
.
(NOTE: Menu Monday will not be posted.
I am on strike, so what would be the point?)

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

good for you for being on strike:)

I'm up for an inchie trade....interested in the deets:)

Rosemary said...

I'm so there for an inchie trade too and I love these examples of stuff to make with them. How cool, how cool of you to share with your bloggy buddies and here here for keeping the grudge/strike going....

Tyggereye said...

Me me!! I'll do an inchie trade with ya. How many do you want to trade? 3? Gotta give me a few weeks. Theme or no theme?

Kathryn said...

That is COOL! :)

merniebug said...

Such a clever and creative idea. I love it. TFS

Marybeth said...

Cool! Where did she get the inchies? From trades, or did she make them?

Kathryn said...

Let's do it!! I think we should all just send you an inchie and let you design the board, huh? But, yeah, a trade would be the coolest then we could all make a piece of art for our walls! I'm all for it (as long as you are the host!)
xo kat

Amy said...

I LOVE inchies..haven't made any in awhile..but I love the idea of puting them on a wall like that.

trisha too said...

GORGEOUS!!