This title is NOT written in code. Although it sure looks like it.
First the project:
The loverly Linda is hosting a series of technique Challenges based on the teachings of Tim Holtz via his book "Compendium of Curiosities". The challenge can be found HERE at her blog. This week's challenge is to use the PERFECT DISTRESS technique found on page 38.
The demanding Poobahs of the ORDER OF THE OPUS GLUEI are hosting the topic of MEN. The project is to reflect MEN, be made for MEN or about MEN. My project also uses products created by a MAN. So, I get brownie points. HAHAHA
What I used:
I grabbed: a pack of Tim stamps, a couple of his ink pads, a grid stamp, a piece of golden-ish paper, a blank card, a piece of scrap chipboard, Perfect Pearls, ribbon that was on my work table, some letter beads, a couple of beading findings, some stretchy gold string, red sticky tape, my ATG gun and foam mounting tape.
What I did:
1: Stamped the background with two different inks and several of the stamps.
2. Inked edges of background piece.
3. Put the word beads onto the metal bead stick thingy and joined them together using a jump ring.
4. Inked letters using a drop of Tim's alcohol ink. Yup, just one drop.
5. Used scrap of chipboard and the Perfect Distress technique to make car piece. Cut out with Tim's scissors. Filed the edges down just a bit and then inked them.
6. Used sticky red tape to adhere the bead words to the back of the background piece.
7. Used my ATG gun to stick ribbon piece down.
8. Used foam mounting tape to position truck chipboard shape on card front.
9. Inked edges of card base front.
10. Used foam mounting tape to adhere card front to the card base.
I enjoyed making this card.
Have a great day.