This fine Thanksgiving, I am thankful for SO VERY MUCH in my life.
- I have 3 healthy, relatively happy children. (Two of them are teens, how happy can they really be?????)
- I have a job that I really like doing. One that I look forward to most days.
- I have a roof over my head. A very nice one at that.
- I have a pre-trained dog. He's perfect for our family. I'm pretty sure he likes us too.
- I have family and friends who love me. And I actually like most of them.
- I can blog when ever I choose about what ever I choose.
- I have the ability to see. This is one for which I am MOST grateful for now more than ever before.
- I have a reliable car. One that I almost really like a lot.
- I have a Stuido to call my own. And enough stuff to open a small store. If I wanted to.
- I have great bloggy friends who visit me. Thank you.
Hope your day is full of things for which to be THANKFUL.