Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


So...here we go!

1. Why does the weekend fly by so quickly, yet the weekdays dragggggg on forever?!?!

2. I am so thankful that my past experiences have allowed me to see the world.

3. Thank you for reading my blog.

4. Christmas is my favorite holiday because of all the decorations and celebrations.

5. I am SO NOT READY for the holiday to be here. YIKES!!!

6. We can be happy if we make up our minds to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some Studio time, tomorrow my plans include sending DH and D1 off to Pittsburgh for the weekend (they are going to a Steelers game), dropping D2 off at a friends house for a sleep-over/Harry Potter movie trip & picking up one of D3's friends for a sleepover/Chuck E. Cheese trip and Sunday, I want to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows with D3 and her friend.

No comments: