Tuesday, May 6, 2008

5 Things....

I saw this on Sarah Bowen's blog, and I thought it would be fun.

What were doing 5 years ago today:
I was just starting out in this job. I have been with my company for 15 years. I started out as an engineer. I got bored. So I switched to the Business side of things. I am loving my "new" job. I didn't think I would ever get the hang of things. I had no prior experience, but our office was going through major changes and this position opened up. So here I am. I wasn't sure I could pull it off, but now people come to me for answers and solutions. Really cool, huh?!?!
5 snacks I love:
Japanese rice crackers
Jerky
Rice cakes
Mike and Ike's
Chips - Potato, tortilla, pita - Love 'em all
5 things on my to do list today (or things I did today):
Stopped at the school and gave my little one her allergy med
Had Vegetable Chow Mein for lunch
Make camping list for Girl Scout troop
Get girls dinner
Make teacher appreciation gifts for tomorrow
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy my sister and her hubby a bigger house
Pay for college for all my nephews
Get a maid and butler for my parents (mom would really get into that)
Buy a covertible sports car for commuting, wait, I won't have a commute. I'd get the car anyway
Set up a MAJOR scrap convention in Virginia Beach
5 bad habits I have:
Blogging at work
Eating junk food
Procrastinating, more on this one later
Chronic lateness
I avoid confrontation at all costs
5 places I've lived:
California
Guam
Oregon
New York
Virginia

5 jobs I've had:
Waitress
Library Assistant
Ice Cream Scooper
Crane Mechanic
Tacky Hand Bag Sales Girl
5 things I am wearing right now:
Black pants
Brown & Gold necklace I made
Faux diamond earrings
Real emerald engagement ring and wedding band
Tan underwear and matching boring bra
Consider yourself tagged. Link to your answers in the comments.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

5 things I love - My family and friends, MilkDuds, soda, milk, long tub soaks

5 things to do or done - got tooth fixed, bought shoes, finished one project for work, cleaned out car, made to-do list (is this circular reasoning or what)

5 things I would do if a billionaire: get my brother decent healthcare, pay off ever bit of debt for my family, adopt a gazillion kids, buy a big ol' lake house, spend about a year volunteering at Williamsburg (cuz I'm a geek like that)

5 bad habits I have - reluctance to say no, reluctance to exercise, bad eating habits that I'm trying to break, flossing (or rather, NOT flossing), and hoarding scrapbooking supplies.

five places I've lived - Rockville, Damascus, London (I don't get around, I only have these)

five jobs I've had: program analyst, budget analyst, secretary, marketing researcher, library assistant

5 things I'm wearing - blue cotton tunic, black slacks, black satin ballet flats, diamond rings, crystal earrings

dianna said...

...more on this one later!...

I swear I'm still laughing*!*!*!*!*