Tuesday, May 6, 2008

BPS, 8 or 12, Butterflies



I picked up some pictures last night. It felt weird, and here is why. I am starting a new habit. This one is based on Stacy Julian's Library of Memories Class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking.

Her teaching is that you print pictures about once a quarter. I know, I know. Doesn't sound very revolutionary, unless.....You know me. I don't do anything regularly. (Yup, peri-menopause has set in, so even that is unpredictable.) She encourages us (me) to keep a digital file for the quarter of only the photos I think I will scrap, and then print them (or send them to get printed). I have taken a BIG leap on this one. It felt weird picking up pictures that were "just" taken. I usually let them age for a couple/few years.


12 in 12, or 12 on 12, or something like that. Here is the site for the challenge. The basic is to take 12 pictures on the 12th of each month and create a layout. She sends out reminder emails. I don't know that I could take 12 pictures on the 12th of every month. That sounds like too much for me.


I will, however, take 8 on the 8th. Until January when I will take 9 on the 9th. Makes more sense to me. I won't send out reminders, but if you join me on this challenge, let me know. (Odds are you will be more successful than I will be. I have a short attention span.


Oh, look at that pretty butterfly......

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

I got distracted by the pretty picture....what was the question?

Martha said...

We went to see the butterfly show in Cincinnati yesterday...see my blog for some pics!