Sunday, June 21, 2009

Menu Monday


This week I hope to make all dinners at home, save for one. Lunches have to be packed. School is out for the summer and the girls are attending a day camp where they have to take lunches. Lunches will be simple: sandwiches, chips, fresh fruit, cookies, drink and a small treat. Of course this will vary slightly, but you get the idea. (Wish me luck.)


Monday - Pork Loin, mashed potatoes, steamed green beans and salad


Tuesday - Chicken shish-ka-bobs, rice, salad


Wednesday - Shrimp pasta and salad


Thursday - Probably our dinner out night. Could be hot dogs though. Transformers opens and we are planning on seeing it in the early afternoon.


Friday - Pizza and Majide ("I was on a Japanese Gameshow") - It is so ridiculous, we love it.


Saturday - Leftovers


Sunday - Oven roasted chicken breasts and veggies, salad

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

YUMMO - be my mom and make me cool dinners too!