1. De-lousing is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I think about the family room in the house I grew up in. It was an addition to the house and had a corrigated metal roof that always made lots of noise when it rained. I loved listening to the rain then and I do now too.
3. Dinner out always tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is the last thing I want to do.
5. My teenage daughter's thoughtful behaviour over the last week is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is a human being in that teenage body.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Chinese Food with Ryan & the girls, seeing Danny (he's been away this week) and relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include finishing a project for Opus Gluei, okay, two projects for OG and celebrating Brannon's birthday and Sunday, I want to take the kids to the beach and maybe a movie!