Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins


And ... here we go!

1. One of my favorite birthday presents was a surprise party from my DH.

2. I put the car in drive and pushed on the gas, it was as simple as that.

3. The moon and I used to be on the same cycle.

4. A happy me includes creative time in my day.

5. I was tempted by the cheese cake and turtle brownies.

6. Sleep in, swim, hang with Mickey and lounge are some of the things I like to do on vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Busch Gardens, tomorrow my plans include a cook-out at a friends house and Sunday, I want to indulge Danny for Father's Day.

You can find more Friday Fill-Ins here.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

I like all of these - I hope you were able to achieve all of your plans!

Electra said...

Why am I a week late? I like #2. It's deep.