Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins on a Tuesday???


1. Summer is my 2nd favorite season.

2. My weight is unchanged. Still.

3. Aargh! (See #2)

4. My hair is very entertaining in the morning.

5. Seven: best day of November.

6. 'Bout time I did one of these again, don't you think?

7. And as for the weekend, this Friday I'm looking forward to touring around Washington D.C. with my girls, Saturday our plans include meeting up with Rosemary and Mr. Rosemary and eating and shopping and laughing and having a grand old time, and Sunday, we are heading home after breakfast and shopping at IKEA. Yeah baby, it's going to be a knock-down, kick-tush kinda trip!!!


You can find more Friday Fill-ins HERE.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Rosemary and Mr. Rosemary are soooo looking forward to your visit! I forgot to ask you about an Ikea run, silly me, of course you'd be stopping there!

Yay, so glad you're coming up north!

Electra said...

OHWOW I LOVE Washington, DC! It's the only place I want to go back to again!! (except NY, NY, maybe, at Xmas) YOu gilries have a blast!!