Sunday, May 6, 2012

Beyond the Garden Gate...

What's beyond your Garden Gate? That's what Poobah Rosemary of The Order of The Opus Gluei wants to know. She's asking us to be inspired by gardens and the contents of gardens.

I have this cute little crochet flower garland that I have been working on. I was going to use that for this challenge. BUT I found out that a couple of the quilt blocks that I make for do.Good Stitches over on Flickr got lost in the mail. Of course I offered to re-make them. So this is my contribution to the Garden this week:


It'll replace this one:




I still have to make a butterfly block to replace this one:




Maybe after I get it done, I'll finish that flower garland.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

The replacement tulips is lovely and perfect for the theme, I am looking forward to the butterfly one as well. I hope someone finds your previous ones, they were lovely too!