Friday, January 11, 2008

I have been so busy. I know, I know, aren't we all.

I apologize to you for not posting anything in the last week.

I don't know where the time went.

I have been re-adjusting to the full-time work, school schedule thingy.

Monday's and Tuesday's are busy for the whole family. Then the rest of the week is a blur. Playing catch up.

I am busy tonight as well. The Girl Scouts are having their Cookie Kick-Off dance. I am kind of looking forward to it too.

Saturday I have to complete the kits for the scrapbook workshop I am holding for my youngest daughters troop on Sunday. I have to print out the "words" for their books.

Here is another couple of pages for their books.



Hopefully there will be more posted sooner than next Friday.

Until then, have a Happy One.

No comments: