Thursday, January 24, 2008

Still Alive and dragging....


I can't wanna get motivated. I know I should at least "wanna" get motivated, but I just can't wanna. All I wanna do is play and sleep. I don't want to cook or go to work. (never did wanna clean, so nothing new there.) I did wanna get on here and let you know that I am still Alive. Have done a bit of creative "stuff" in the last week +. Just haven't taken pics and posted.

I will be posting my Overlooked work, and a layout made in honor of a really cool friend that passed away last August. I really miss him. One of the GOOD GUYS. Well, it is late and although I won't turn into a pumpkin (won't catch me in pumpkin orange - too close to the truth) I will drag even more tomorrow if I don't get my hiney to bed. More later.....


Oh yeah, I had to post a picture. I need the visual stimulation when I go through a blog, so here is mine. It's a picture of my scrap space from a year ago November. I will post a picture of the afterish. I say afterish because I have lots of organizing to get done. I am taking Wendy Smedley's Get Organized and Be Inspired class on Big Picture Scrapbooking. I am enjoying the class AND learning a lot about my scrapping process. Anyway, I have to go to bed, really, this time I mean it. I am going to bed. Nite, nite.

No comments: