Friday, November 7, 2008

Dinner and a show...

We ended up going to OTANI for dinner. A local Japanese Steakhouse. It was very, very YUMMY. We were sat at a table with another family. One of the girls was celebrating her B-Day too. Morgan noticed that we also have the same cell phone. And the girls mother noticed that we ordered the exact same thing. Birds of a feather...

After dinner, we came home and watched the recorded SURVIVOR from last night. Friday nights are usually pizza and Survivor. It really was what I wanted to do. I had one of the best days today.

Now I am off to play for a little bit before I go to bed.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

I'm glad you had such a nice birthday - I take it that you didn't end up having dessert at Melting Pot?

Can't wait to see the latest projects you are working on. I'm going to go upstairs right now and start using the new Jolly set and then post some photos. The gauntlet is thrown, missy.

Amy said...

I love those Japanese steakhouse places..so yummy! Happy Birthday!!