Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Work of Art


I gotta tell ya, this album was SO MUCH FUN to make. I will be playing with watercolor crayons again. Real soon. Donna had us paint, watercolor, spray a fixative, stamp and doodle. This beautiful album started out as raw chipboard and clear acrylic. You can tell in the very first photo that the fixative puts a very light "frost" on the acrylic. I think I really like it.
I am not quite finished with my album, but it is close. I am going to tweak it again and again. Probably forever...








4 comments:

Rosemary said...

I can understand why you enjoyed this so much. It came out really great and I also can see why it will be a forever sort of album - constantly adding new things. I like it so far. I was also able to pull up the photos of it to see it better and I like that!

Karen said...

Boy am I jealous! Ro & I could have been there!!!! We missed out on not only seeing you but a great class too. Bummer! I love the book. You have to teach us now!!!!

Jana said...

What a great mini-album!! I love it!

Vintageandjournals said...

What a great album,love to make mini's myself,and always look for idea;s.
Fia