Sunday, January 11, 2009

Marie Antoinette Award. For me?? Really??


The Marie Antoinette - A Real Person, A Real Award!

WOW. I was given an award. I am so honored. I really don't think I am a special blogger. I'm not. I just get on here and chatter. Mostly boring stuff. But I feel like getting things out there. No rhyme or reason to it. Any how, I was so very surprised by Lisa passing this along to me. Thank you Lisa. You really should go visit her.


Now for the acceptance part.


There are 5 simple rules -
1. Post the logo on your blog (above pic of Marie Antionette herself)
2. Post a link to the person’s blog from whom you received the award (thanks, Lisa!),
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs (see below listing)
4. Link to the blogs you’ve nominated, and
5. Post a comment on those blogs to tell them of their nomination! Simple!

(These are in no particular order.)

Rosemary @ Free Advice, Worth Every Penny

Jana @ Just Jana

You can count right. I just didn't nominate the full 7. Bad me. But, that's me.

No comments: