Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SWAP-BOT Winter Inchies

I have been super busy this last week. But not too busy that I didn't
play. I can't believe that Wednesday is here. (Never mind that it's September

I sent these little babies out this week. Along with a set of Summer
inchies. But I'm not posting them until they get to Canada.
Can you believe that I got to send mine to Electra? ??? How frickin'
cool it that? And since she swings by here every now and again, I don't
want to spoil her surprise. And it will be a surprise. Cuz I was late
getting them out. Sorry. But I did include a little sumin-sumin extra
for you. A shameless attempt to beg your forgiveness for being late in
getting those little summer beauties to you. You'll have to let me know
if it works.


Lori said...

Ooo, these are so freakin' cute! yeah, and how bout that, trading with Electra? Cool!

Rosemary said...

The recipients are going to love them, I know, I saw them in person and they are FABULOUS.

trisha too said...

these are ADORABLE!!!!

Rosemary said...

BTW, I really like the owl with the Santa hat on. Maybe one of them might find its way north to Maryland?