Monday, December 28, 2009

Ahead of the game...





It's over. The festivities are done.



Now all we have to do is to make it through the rest of the year. I am relieved and sad. I miss the wonder and excitement of it all. I didn't get done nearly what I wanted to do. I think I need the kids to be out of school for the 2 weeks before Christmas. That would be the real help in getting ready for Christmas.

While I did get a lot of things done in time, there are some that just didn't happen.

* We haven't made cookies yet. (But we will)
* I didn't make the gift tags like I wanted to.
* We just decorated the Gingerbread House yesterday.
* I forgot about a bag of goodies I have for stockings. (thankfully they're toys and will keep until next year.)
* I didn't document for Journal Your Christmas with Shimelle Laine. I really wanted to do this. I just wasn't organized enough.


That is all going to be different for 2010. Things will be MORE organized. I am going to go into the Holiday Season prepared and ready. How? You ask. Welllllllll, go to OPUS GLUEI and join us once a month (starting in January) in getting prepped for the Holiday Season 2010.


Once a month tips and ideas will be offered. We'll tell you how we applied them and show you what we did. Then we'll ask for your input and results.

One thing I have already decided is to make this picture into our Christmas Card.
I like it. It wasn't even taken until after Christmas. But I like it and it'll work.
First thing checked off the list for next year. (insert happy dance)

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

I think aliens have invaded and taken you, my friend Jana loathed the idea of a Rudolph club. However, if this REALLY is you, then yippee for me!!! We're gonna get organized.

BTW, love the photo!