Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #155

It's been a bit since I have filled one in...

1. No, we will NOT let my 15 year old pierce her lip.
2. We eat dinner every night at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: Damn, life is good.
4. My trip to the mall tonight is going to be okay.
5. I'll take whatever I want, whenever I want. (A girl can dream, can't she!!!)
6. I am right, at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting home from the mall and Survivor and Pizza, tomorrow my plans include carting kids around and Sunday, I want to decorate the Gingerbread House and bake cookies!

2 comments:

Electra said...

Lip piercing? Hmmmm, when my daughter turned 18, she booked a trip to the tattoo parlour. I cried, but not in front of her. It could always be worse, right?

Rosemary said...

I highly endorse each one of these!