Sunday, August 15, 2010

Up for a good scrap....

....of paper or stickers or cardstock. Or whatever is lying around in your Studio. The challenge at OPUS GLUEI this week is to use up some of those goodies you have lying around. (Or in a drawer or cupboard.)


Mine are pretty simple. But I like them. And that's what counts. Right?!?!?!

I'm also working on 3 bookmarks that I am swapping on Swap-bot. I'll show them later. Maybe. I don't know why I don't always remember to take pics of the swaps I send out. Silly, I know. But I seem to forget to take pics. Sometimes I get lucky and remember before I mail them out. I have been known to rip open an envelope to take pics. Ha ha ha.

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Jana - these are great - I love the owl doily - this is SOOOO you!!! Also, the card is marvelous and it has a wonderful, clean look to it. Very chic!

(((hugs)))

Amy said...

awww, love owls..always! adorable tree stamps!

Gini said...

Both these are so cute, but my favourite is the wonderful doily!
I am shielding my eyes so I can't see the turtles much, I think I am safe and that Rosemary has already fed them!
Well maybe I'll give them just a little snack seeing as I am here....
Gini
xx

Lori said...

Oh my GAWD, these are awesome! And you know, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw those little plastic moose, tree thingies, I think I have those! I didn't know how to use them, now I know! Awesome! Love the card, too!