Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whatcha Reading Wednesday...August 18th

As always, please warn of any SPOILERS.

"All that distance, and fast, and by herself."

Let me know what you're reading.


ruthhill74 said...

Your newest follower from the Whacha Reading Wednesday blog hop. My blog is:

OutnumberedMama said...

Thanks so much for joining in for this weeks WRW! I have heard this is an interesting series. See ya next week!

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

That's a short one. Stopping by from Whatcha Reading Wednesday. Here's the link to ours if you get a chance to visit:

By the way, your turtles to the right are distracting me--cute! I like turtles.

Kathryn said...

Reading "Confederates in the Attic" - which, frankly i'm finding very sad.

But i forgot & left it at home this week, so today i picked up Jonathan Kellerman's "True Detectives."

Rosemary said...

I must try this but aw you have completely spoiled this book for me. (tee hee hee)