Well, there were quite a few more tangent thoughts followed before I got to this:
I used gel medium to adhere the Wordle art that I printed on regular paper. Then took pages from an old German book and ripped them to glue the border.
I wrapped the book pages around the canvas. I think it looks better this way.
I pulled out the Halloween bin and found the right images. I went through several different ones and several different arrangements before this was agreed upon. (Has to pass the darling girls' test.) I inked the edges of the canvas and the torn edges before pop-dotting the images on. And that was that.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by. Come by anytime. I'm always here.