Sunday, October 14, 2012

Finish Along 4th Quarter Goals

I am FANTASTIC at setting goals. Attaining them, not so much. BUT I will keep trying.

This last quarter of 2012, I will FINISH:

The wedding quilt. This one is a repeat.
(picture to come soon. I can't find it right now.)
My leaf quilt.

The embroidery on the Birdie quilt. I still have November and December to finish.
The embroidered ornaments. Yes, these are a carry over.
The Christmas dissapearing 9 patch quilt.
3 more placemats for the eclectic table.
(have blocks that need to be finished into placemats)

That's all I am going to try. Usually I have a dozen or so items listed. Let's see if a shorter list is more attainable. (That and December is REALLY busy for me.)

Rhonda is hosting the FINISH ALONG. Join in the fun. Let's see what you can get done.


Ira Huberts said...

Wow, that's a lot of work Jana, but it's looking fabulous! Lovely fabric and colours! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x

Electra said...

Clap, clap, clap. But what is the eclectic table?