Sunday, October 7, 2012

Finish Along 3rd Quarter Report

Time for the report. Time to come clean with my progress in Rhonda's Finish Along.



You remember this post. The one that I promised to get lots done over the past 3 months. Well, here's how I did:

1. Going Coastal Table Runner - A+ - We have been using the table runner all summer long.



2. Leaf Quilt Top Quilted - Failed - Haven't even pulled the UFO pile out.

3. Citrus Quilt Top Pieced and Quilted - Failed - Still have a stack of beautiful quilt blocks.

4. Hexie Quilt Pieced - C - I have all of the hexies cut and papered. And 11 flowers made. I am not doing the flower garden pattern, but I think it'll be easier to handle this way.



5. Nephew's Wedding Quilt Pieced and Quilted - Failed - These newlyweds will get this quilt for Christmas. Maybe.

6. Christmas Placemats - A+ - We are just waiting for Thanksgiving. (That's when I pull out the Christmas china and the Official Christmas Rush starts here.)



7. Embroidered Ornaments - C - I have the embroidery done. Just need to add felt on the back and some ribbon for a hanger.

8. Happy Go Lucky Stitch Along Sampler - D - I have just over half done. I think I am being a little generous with my grade on this one.

9. Train Case Relining and Tutorial - Failed - Train case is still not lined. No tutorial written on it either.

10. Brownie Cookies - Failed - I didn't make or eat those cookies.

Wow. This report sure makes me sound like a big slacker. I didn't get a lot done on my list, but I did get a lot done over the last few months. You can see some of the things I did (not list items) on my FLICKR photostream.

I'm not giving up on my list. I'll get to them. I just have to quit my job and kick my kids out. And the hubby too. They keep wanting me to feed them. And I keep feeding them.

Stay tuned for the last quarter Dream Finish Along list. Should be pretty amusing...




No comments: