Time for the report. Time to come clean with my progress in Rhonda's Finish Along.
You remember this post. The one that I promised to get lots done over the past 3 months. Well, here's how I did:
1. Going Coastal Table Runner - A+ - We have been using the table runner all summer long.
2. Leaf Quilt Top Quilted - Failed - Haven't even pulled the UFO pile out.
3. Citrus Quilt Top Pieced and Quilted - Failed - Still have a stack of beautiful quilt blocks.
4. Hexie Quilt Pieced - C - I have all of the hexies cut and papered. And 11 flowers made. I am not doing the flower garden pattern, but I think it'll be easier to handle this way.
5. Nephew's Wedding Quilt Pieced and Quilted - Failed - These newlyweds will get this quilt for Christmas. Maybe.
6. Christmas Placemats - A+ - We are just waiting for Thanksgiving. (That's when I pull out the Christmas china and the Official Christmas Rush starts here.)
7. Embroidered Ornaments - C - I have the embroidery done. Just need to add felt on the back and some ribbon for a hanger.
8. Happy Go Lucky Stitch Along Sampler - D - I have just over half done. I think I am being a little generous with my grade on this one.
9. Train Case Relining and Tutorial - Failed - Train case is still not lined. No tutorial written on it either.
10. Brownie Cookies - Failed - I didn't make or eat those cookies.
Wow. This report sure makes me sound like a big slacker. I didn't get a lot done on my list, but I did get a lot done over the last few months. You can see some of the things I did (not list items) on my FLICKR photostream.
I'm not giving up on my list. I'll get to them. I just have to quit my job and kick my kids out. And the hubby too. They keep wanting me to feed them. And I keep feeding them.
Stay tuned for the last quarter Dream Finish Along list. Should be pretty amusing...