Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mini Compostition Notebook Cover Tutorial

Today I am hosting a tutorial over at Rhonda's place. Quilter in the Gap is the host of the FINISH A LONG. It's a quarterly competition with yourself to FINISH those unFINISHED projects. You list what you think you can get done in the quarter and then compare your actual FINISHes at the end of the quarter. So far, I stink at getting my projects done. BUT I marvel at the projects that others have gotten done.

Anyhow, head over to QUILTER IN THE GAP and check out my tutorial.

 
I'll show you how to take this:
 
 
 
And turn it into this:
 
 
Oh, yeah, I'm giving the top one away over there too.
To win that one you have to comment on Quilter In The Gap.
 
I'll send another one to a lucky reader from here. Just leave me a comment and I'll use a random winner picker on the 13th to pick a winner.
 
Good Luck.
 
 
 

No comments: