Sunday, October 7, 2012

Opus Gluei Challenge # 141

OPUS GLUEI is up to Challenge # 141 - Red, Turquoise, Black, White and Kraft. Super crafter Gini has thrown the palette at us. You should see the wonderful cards she made. And the rest of the Poobah's too.

I grabbed fabric, my medium of choice these days, in these colors and set out making a mug rug. I started with the coffee cup. It was perfect for this. It also provides the only Kraft color in my mug rug.


I used this as an opportunity to try out some different quilting ideas. Not really spectacular, but not bad either. I DO need more practice though.

Now show us your RED, TURQUOISE, WHITE, BLACK and KRAFT creations.

2 comments:

Electra said...

I love everything about this Jana! The cup in the middle says it all!

Rosemary said...

I like the idea that this is not only good for your mug but for a SNACK too! Yum yum

The fabrics you selected are wonderful and lovely for the color palette.