Sunday, February 3, 2008

Don't ask what is for dinner, I am NOT cooking today. I have to make a book.







My poor family had to suffer this weekend. Well, they didn't REALLY suffer, I mean they got food. It was almost at regular meal times too.

I may have mentioned that I am taking a couple (few) Big Picture Scrapbooking classes. Well, the February Handmade Book of the Month project is so cool, I couldn't make myself wait to make it in stages, like I did with the January book. (see Feb 1 entry for that one)

Isn't this the coolest book!??!?!?!? I am Art Journaling my life for a year. So far, I am doing great. I have all three days in Feb done.

Okay enough for now. Just had to post these pictures. I am going to bed now. But, before I go, I am going to leave you with this....

I am going to put together a Priority Mail Box (flat rate) FULL of Disney Scrapbooking items that I have. I had a really lame brain idea a couple years ago that didn't quite work out, so now I have all this Disney Scrabooking Stuff that I am going to mail to some lucky winner. I am going to pull the winner from this blog. My problem is that I am having a hard time deciding how to choose the winner. I will have this all figured out by Wednesday, you know, the day I am supposed make these entries. So, come back then, and I will let you know how I am going t0 make a winner out of one of you.

Until then, have a Great Monday and Tuesday, and probably Wednesday morning. I will probably get to post by Noon EST on Wednesday.

No comments: