Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Womans prerogative....


I would really like a dog like this one. Isn't it cute.

I am changing my mind. I do this on a minute by minute basis. And usually I go back to what I said in the first place. Except this time. I really, really mean it this time. I am going to make my regular entries on Thursdays. I can't do Wednesdays. I just found this out. My schedule, or rather my kid's schedules, are making this a mandatory change. In general, I don't mind change. But I prefer when it when I am the one that decides to make the change.



I don't have time to wipe my, ... , well you know. Mondays are taken up with carting kids around. So are Tuesdays. Finally, Wednesdays I get the break, but then I have to stop and catch my breath. Finally empty out the sink (I know you are thinking "YUCK", but there really isn't much in there. We just throw the fast food wrappers away from Monday and Tuesday).

See you here again tomorrow. Maybe I'll post a picture of my clean sink. :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you for showing that slacking no blog friend of yours that you have stick to itiveness in bunches and keep your blog current.

p.s. that dog is adorable

Amy said...

I love that picture..so cute!