Wednesday, April 29, 2009

365 Catch Up and Mojo Monday

Played catch up tonight. I had 3 cards to make for 365 Cards. And I used the Mojo Monday sketch for one of them.


Day 60 - What? - Use "What?" on your card. This is the one I used the Mojo Monday sketch on.
My oldest dd was coloring some Hello Kitty pages and I saw this one of Kitty gettin' her drink on.









Day 59 - A Certain Sentiment - I Miss You or similar. My wonderful nephew is in boot camp and can only receive mail so I made this for him. I didn't want it too froo-froo.









Day 58 - Something's Fishy - Put a fish on your card. I don't like my coloring, but I won't change it. I'll let one of my girls give it to one of their friends.





Thanks for looking.

12 comments:

Sandy said...

great job catching up!! love the hello kitty stamp!! super cute! great job on all three cards!

Lori said...

All three cards are great!! You did a great job using "What" on your hello kitty card! So funny

Rose said...

Great job catching up!!! Love the What card :-)

~amy~ said...

Nice work on the catching up...OMG, I chucked when I saw the cute Hello Kitty card..lol.

Kristen Hermanny said...

I love hello kitty! I love her even more with a cocktail!

Vicky said...

hello kitty with a cocktail? this is not the same innocent kitty from my childhood! :) I LOVE it!! so cute and so clever!

kristie sessions said...

such great cards! Hilarious 'what' card.... can't believe its hello kitty!

Rosemary said...

Hello Kitty/What had me laughing at the start - a pretty funny card (and I hope that I receive that one in the mail). As always, witty and well-thought out cards!
You are one funny lady!

Linda Elbourne said...

Great work!

Craftola said...

too cute....the hello kitty one should have said, "Its NOON somewhere!"....LOL

Gloria Stengel said...

These are all nice. I ROFL at the Kitty card. Kitty is a LADY and won't drink until after 5pm...that's awesome. hee hee

Tammy said...

Great cards! I love all the bright colours you chose!