Friday Fill-In time again: I am late with it, but at least I finally did remember.
1. Anonymous...needs to grow some and show their identity.
2. My youngest DD is a hoot.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, I'll hug you like a greased pig.
4. Shaving my legs again is what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when Friday Fill-ins are here.
6. Good chocolate and grass MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not cooking, tomorrow my plans include Stampin' Up event, grocery shopping and paper play and Sunday, I want to relax and eat lots at dinner! Hope you had a Happy Easter to those that celebrate it!