Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Monday


Monday - Chicken Enchiladas, refried beans and salad
(edit: We had the Soup. I was running really short on time)

Tuesday - Chicken Noodle Soup
(edit: We had the Enchiladas. Yum.)

Wednesday - Hamburger Helper for them. Room service for me. I'm in DC for a couple days.
(edit: Trip was cancelled. We had Chik-Fil-A.)

Thursday - Kielbasa, steamed rice and salad
(edit: Panini and Tomato soup.)

Friday - Pizza and Survivor
(edit: I stopped on the way home and got some Italian Stromboli's)

Saturday - Chicken with Green Beans
(edit: I had forgotten that we had to go to a birthday party, which was Laser Tag and then dinner at a Mexican restaurant)

Sunday - Marinated flank steak, mashed potatoes and salad
(edit: We had the flank steak and the salad, but I opted for roasted potato wedges instead of the mashed. You didn't really think I could stick to the WHOLE plan for today did you???)

Again, check back for updates as to the actuality of each meal. It'll make you feel normal.

3 comments:

dianna said...

I'm coming to your house. Me no likey to cook! ;)

Rosemary said...

I'm enjoying how close (NOT) your alternate meals are to the original intent. hee hee, like I have ANY room to talk....luckily Panera is on the way home...

gauci123 said...

yummy...awesome recipe