Thursday, March 25, 2010

Snapshot of the week so far...

This is the sunrise from the windows in my office.
You can see my car in the front row. It's the one on the left.



This is for sale at a local diner. I just love all the sealife detail.
I might just go back and buy it.



Megan was bored at the vet.
She is wearing Keds. Kind of neat. I used to wear them in HS too.


She wants to dye the underneath part of her hair.
If her grades improve, I'll let her.


Zeke had his sites on something.
I never did figure out what.


(All of these pictures were taken with my way cool Droid Eris.
I love this phone.)

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Droid show off (lol) - making fun of my cheap and cheerful phone camera. Nice photos and the one of sunrise is beautiful. Zeke cracks me up, he's already policing the home and protecting all of you - that's him doing recon. I know that look.

So, what color is Megan thinking of? I vote blue.

Rosemary said...

oh and run, do not walk back to the diner and get that.

dianna said...

WOW! Great shots!
I LOVE that you're a cool Mom...I want to dye my hair too : )

If you want some shells, I'll be HAPPY to mail you some. Really!

Electra said...

A camera on your phone? wow, neat concept. LOVE the sunrise, but they're all sweet.

Kristen H said...

i love these creative photos! The hair is fun! I wanted something bright and did extension pieces! That way I wasn't stuck. The underside would be cool... if her hair is DARK she may have to bleach it to get a nice vivid color! And the color lasts longer if you wash it in cold water! (I had pink hair once and it faded FAST)

Tyggereye said...

Ooh I wish I was young enough to get away with dyeing my hair something cool. Unfortunately hubby looks at me weird enough when I paint my nails black. haha