Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins # 176

And here we go...







1. I just had to sleep in because I was up late chatting on Facebook with my BF from elementary school.




2. It just is.




3. The 3rd sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: A dead man walking.




4. Seeing the dog hog the bed tickles my fancy.




5. I was walking into the other room for something, but now can't remember what it was I was after.




6. My hubby makes me laugh!




7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Survivor and Pizza (even though DH and I watched it live last night, shhhh don't tell the girls) , tomorrow my plans include playing and maybe a movie and Sunday, I want to sleep in and see what else happens. Or not!

2 comments:

Kristen H said...

I love watching our little 10 pound dog hog the bed too. She is so funny. Or if one of goes to the bathroom during the night, she steals our spot and lays her head on our pillow.

Kristen H said...

I love watching our little 10 pound dog hog the bed too. She is so funny. Or if one of goes to the bathroom during the night, she steals our spot and lays her head on our pillow.