Saturday, May 22, 2010

Menu Monday - (The real story.)

Usually I am pretty good about cooking 4-5 nights of the week.
This last week was so CRAZY that here is what really happened...
SUNDAY
The week started out pretty good.







MONDAY
Danny had a late meeting.
Chinese is the standard fare on those nights.
Still not so bad.






TUESDAY
Day spent carting oldest kid with knee pain to docs.
Meal could have been better.







WEDNESDAY
Had to feed them all by 5:20.
This was the best I could come up with.







THURSDAY
Busy schedule. Route took me right past here.









FRIDAY
Tradition. Just ask Melissa.







SATURDAY
Now we're getting back on track.




.
.

Okay, so maybe it wasn't THAT bad.
But still, next week WILL be better.
.
I promise.
Pinky swear.

(Images are all via Google and Flickr)


1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Hey, you had a rough week of stuff. I understand and this is pretty funny!