Monday, May 3, 2010

Menu Monday




Monday - Spaghetti with meatballs, and salad




Tuesday - Kielbasa, oven fries, steamed green beans and salad




Wednesday - Chicken with asparagus, rice and salad




Thursday - Fast food and salad




Friday - Pizza and salad




Saturday - Fish Tacos, refried beans and salad




Sunday - I'll let someone else decide, and salad




(You may have noticed that salad is listed each day. I have decided that we are going to turn into rabbits and, therefore, we must get used to eating rabbit food. I'll warn you before the transformation.)

1 comment:

Kristen H said...

I am trying the Slim Fast Diet plan! I started yesterday. We include salad in a lot of our meals too! (Not for Slim Fast, but we at our house do!) I love salads!
I guess you are not supposed to drink 12 shakes in one day??? No wonder I can never loose weight! (JK!!)
Enjoy your week, Jana!!!