Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

It's been a while. It's not that I don't enjoy them, I just keep forgetting. Well, not today...




1. It's 2011; I don't know how the heck that happened.

2. Megan has discovered that she loves fried pickles.

3. Thankfully I have my charm and good looks to fall back on.

4. Smiling, loving and appreciating what you have are the best things in life.

5. I am so over the drama.

6. I'm craving a big bowl of beef barley soup.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some homemade beef barley soup, tomorrow my plans include having a half dozen 11 year old girls over for a Harry Potter sleepover birthday party for Melissa and Sunday, I want to send ALL of those little muggles home and play in my Studio!

1 comment:

Electra said...

I certianly hope you're giving the muggles fried pickels. Megan's a smart girl! Cool tag! Hah! Get it? Cool?