Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Fill Ins



And here we go...


1. When it comes time to make a decision, I am usually very quick.


2. Creative time EVERY DAY, that must be the rule.


3. Ma says we gotta eat, so wash up.


4. Don't use your sewing machine at the same time as watching a suspense thriller.


5. I never saw Friday the 13th. And never will. I am a big CHICKEN.


6. Put your dishes in the dishwasher it's not a new invention.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to relaxing and some needle work, tomorrow my plans include sewing and maybe a little cooking, and Sunday I want to finish the purge in the Studio.

You can see more Friday Fill Ins HERE.

2 comments:

Electra said...

Did you sew your thumb to the quilt? Cus I have. Have a great weekend, Jana!

Rosemary said...

I hope you get/got to do all the things you wanted to this weekend! #4 did make me laugh, although I hope you are safe and sound and not all sewn up.

#5, I saw it when I was young and scary movies didn't scare me so much. Now? I won't go near one.