Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WIP Wednesday

The past week was pretty productive. Both in my Studio and with my teenage daughter. The one who has her driving permit. And needs to get practice before she can get her license. Thank goodness I have a wonderful creative outlet.



I was able to get my NuBee blocks done. I really love the way they turned out. Mine is in the upper left corner. It was the experimental block, so it's a bit different than the others. I am okay with this. With the blocks I get from this swap, I will have enough to make my Citrus quilt. (Well, I'll have to make one more, but it's pretty much done.) I'm excited about this. The colors are so cheery.

I also made a block for another Flickr group - Quilting for Kids.



SUMMARY:

Worked:
Bitty Block Committee - Pirate theme - blocks designed
Citrus quilt - last blocks made
3x6 Swap - block designed

Finished:
White crochet afghan - 2/26
NuBee's quilt blocks & mailed
Quilting for Kids block & mailed
Composition Notebook Cover - 3/26



Ignored:
Melissa's - needs back
Farmer's Wife - needs more blocks
Leaves - needs back
Sunflowers - needs back
Pastel Log Cabin  - needs back
Hexie Placemats - need to quilt
Rainbow - needs more blocks
Christmas - need to piece
Swoon - not yet started
Bento Box - not yet started




Thank you Lee @ freshly pieced for helping keep me on track with a bit of accountability.


6 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love that notebook cover, colors are fantastic. And your blocks are beautiful too!

Patti said...

Love your blocks!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Wow!! beautiful colours

Rebecca said...

LOVE the Nubee blocks!

Electra said...

You're my quilting hero, Jana. I need to make a baby quilt...

Rosemary said...

Oh my gosh, look at you go, girl! YAY!!!!! So much pretty eye candy to see here.