Monday, May 25, 2009

Back from the wilderness...

My family went camping this past weekend with a very dear family. We ALL get along wonderfully. Apart or together, we get along. Amazing, I know. But true.

We had a marvelous time connecting, catching up and having fun. We pitched our tents, spread out our sleeping bags (blew up the air matresses), and went out for dinner. Camping is fun. We (the mom's) felt like having a mini-vacation too.

I feel like I have been out of touch. I didn't have my internet access. No TV. Not even radio. We did keep our cell phones. No sense in going fanatical about camping. It was a wonderful, relaxed weekend. Even with the loud-party-til-3-am-neighbors, we enjoyed it and are looking forward to another trip sometime in the future.

So here I am at waytoolateoclock, blogging and hoping you all understand that it will take me a few days to catch up with things. I will visit you all. Just be patient with me.

See you soon,
Jana

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Young lady, you were up awfully late posting this - but thanks because I missed you!

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Good!

Amy said...

Hey you! isn't it so fun to just decompress sometimes! Glad you had fun camping!!