Saturday, May 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #126

I missed out on Friday Fill-Ins on Friday. I was still pretty pain-free. Anyway, here they are:



1. It's cold and I shiver right after surgery.



2. Don't ever feed me tomatoes.



3. My favorite health and beauty product is Bath and Body Works shower gel.



4. Let's hop on our bikes and go for a nice long ride.



5. Well, first of all I have to catch up online, then I can play a bit.



6. Me, an ex, my daughters; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was weird, very weird.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to painkillers, tomorrow my plans include finishing a project, holding the couch down and eating more "soft" foods and Sunday, I want to have my face back to normal size. I am tired of looking like the hunchback - er, ah I mean hunchface!

2 comments:

Amrita said...

Did you have surgery Jana?

Jana said...

I had a minor dental procedure. There were knives, blood and stitches. Which to me constitutes surgery. I am a wimp. Hear me squeak.